Paddock Paradise By Jaime Jackson
By Jaime Jackson
Paddock Paradise is a revolutionary model and guide for safe, natural housekeeping, hoof care, and the healing and rehabilitation of lame horses. The premise of "Paddock Paradise" is to stimulate horses to behave and move naturally according to their instincts. This unique and unprecedented model is adaptable to virtually all size horse properties, regardless of climate, and fits all equine breeds regardless of how they are used. Consider some of the following benefits for creating a Paddock Paradise for your horses:
- Encourages more natural movement, as nature intended.
- Greater movement means natural hoof wear with fewer bills.
- Protects horses from dangerous founder-prone pastures.
- Minimizes the need for warm-up exercise time before riding.
- Helps address neurotic behaviour by providing natural outlets.
- Provides an effective means for diet and weight management.
- Adaptable for breeding, foaling, multiple horse operations.